Monday, May 03, 2004


Karma

Since it was announced on the first of April, I've been fascinated by Google's planned email system, GMail. So imagine my delight when I heard that people with Blogger accounts--such as the one I'm using right now to edit this post--were being invited to join the GMail beta program.

Then I discovered that they had to be active Blogger accounts, and apparently my highly infrequent posting (which I already felt kinda bad about) isn't enough to rate an invite.

Grump.

Well, in the unlikely event that any person or AI at Google notices this post: Please? Please please please? Pretty please? Can I pleeeeeeeeeaaaaase have a GMail account?

Please?

UPDATE: A big thank you to Mike Taht; I now have an account. ethanol@gmail.com is now the email address listed at the left column of the blog. Somebody drop me a line so I can see how it works, eh?

Bligs (0)


Comments:
Post a Comment

Home